Virta Health is on a mission to transform diabetes care and reverse the type 2 diabetes epidemic. Current treatment approaches aren’t working—over half of US adults have either type 2 diabetes or prediabetes. Virta is changing this by helping people reverse type 2 diabetes through innovations in technology, personalized nutrition, and virtual care delivery reinvented from the ground up. We have raised over $350 million from top-tier investors, and partner with the largest health plans, employers, and government organizations to help their employees and members restore their health and live diabetes-free. Join us on our mission to reverse diabetes in 100M people by 2025.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual to join our fast paced and dynamic Customer Success team. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be at the center of our mission, working directly with our enterprise clients and responsible for managing, growing, and expanding Virta’s rapidly growing commercial book of business. The ideal candidate brings a passion to reverse type 2 diabetes and world-class customer relationship management skills.
- Manage the end-to-end client lifecycle for a growing list of enterprise partners — member adoption, account growth, and the demonstration of value.
- Build trusted & strategic partner relationships — align partner objectives with Virta’s clinical and economic outcomes
- Develop client account plans and drive growth strategy— estimate lifetime value, define key goals/milestones, and make the appropriate investments to maximize your success.
- Advocate client needs/issues cross-departmentally, provide continual feedback to internal teams on client needs and pain points
- Own a strategic area of Virta’s Customer Success practice, documenting our strategy and constantly iterating the team’s playbook(s)
90 Day Plan
Within your first 90 days at Virta, we expect you will do the following:
- Own enterprise book of business
- Get up to speed on the Virta Clinic, our company history and operations
- Build cross functional relationships with core internal stakeholders
- Shadow sales and customer calls to learn our processes and approach
- Assist with customer onboarding and project management
- Passionate about bringing the Virta Treatment to those who need it most.
- 7-10 years experience in an enterprise-level customer success or partner management role; ideally in the healthcare or benefits space.
- Strategic thinker and self-starter - able to proactively identify opportunities and execute to maximize value for the client value and drive growth
- Build effective relationships with internal team members and external stakeholders, executives, and individuals up and down an organization.
- Ability to simultaneously manage and prioritize multiple projects and customers, keeping all stakeholders updated on expectations.
- Comfortable in fast-paced and rapidly-changing startup environments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, detail oriented and analytical.
Virta’s company values drive our culture, so you’ll do well if:
- You put people first and take care of yourself, your peers, and our patients equally
- You have a strong sense of ownership and take initiative while empowering others to do the same
- You prioritize positive impact over busy work
- You have no ego and understand that everyone has something to bring to the table regardless of experience
- You appreciate transparency and promote trust and empowerment through open access of information
- You are evidence-based and prioritize data and science over seniority or dogma
- You take risks and rapidly iterate
As part of your duties at Virta, you may come in contact with sensitive patient information that is governed by HIPAA. Throughout your career at Virta, you will be expected to follow Virta's security and privacy procedures to ensure our patients' information remains strictly confidential. Security and privacy training will be provided.