Virta is the first company with a clinically-proven treatment to safely and sustainably reverse type-2 diabetes without the use of medications or surgery. Our innovations in nutritional biochemistry, data science and digital tools combined with our clinical expertise are shifting the diabetes treatment paradigm from management to reversal. Our mission: reverse type 2 diabetes in 100 million people by 2025.
The Enrollment Advisor (EA) at Virta provides proactive motivation and information for our applicants throughout the enrollment process, from the moment they apply to Virta until they are enrolled in the treatment. The EA will proactively call applicants to make a personal connection, answer questions, provide support and encouragement, and guide the applicant throughout. This is a key role in Virta’s growth team, as your work will determine just how many patients have the chance to reverse their diabetes. The Enrollment Advisor is an applicant’s primary contact at Virta throughout their enrollment process, and thus the defining aspect of their enrollment experience.
We’re looking for a smart, kind, determined, outgoing, and detail-oriented person to join us. The Enrollment Advisor is an organized, empathetic, sales-oriented person with strong customer service skills who is willing to tackle any challenge and is driven to provide access to the Virta Treatment to as many people as possible!
- Guiding applicants through the Virta enrollment process to answer questions and provide motivation, via workflows that may include portions or all of the following tasks:
- Individually responsible for enrolling applicants and achieving individual and team based quarterly quotas
- Manages volume of applicants throughout the enrollment funnel/process
- Proactively thinks of ways to improve the enrollment process for patients and teammates and helps execute on those ideas with the team
- Answers applicant questions accurately, with compassion & patience
- Uses independent judgement on how and when communication should be made to applicants
- Will communicate the science behind nutritional ketosis and diabetes reversal
- Accountable for conversion rate of the applicants
- Attends sales & customer service trainings & receive regular coaching on improving applicant contact quality/efficacy
- Work with confidential health information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
- Become an expert on the Virta Treatment, including staying up to date with the details of and the science supporting Virta’s Treatment
90 Day Plan
Within your first 90 days at Virta, we expect you will do the following:
- Complete the education and marketing training program (80+ hours of work) to become an expert on the Virta Treatment
- Understand every step of the existing enrollment process
- Become proficient in Salesforce and all internal systems
- Shadow 10+ applicant phone calls
- Make 100+ applicant phone calls
- Jump in and identify areas where we can improve to give more applicants access to the Virta Treatment!
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and trust with others quickly on the phone and via email (preferably in a healthcare setting)
- A data-driven ability to use insights from qualitative conversations and quantitative metrics to build stronger relationships with applicants and improve conversion rates & improve enrollments
- Ability to multi-task while staying detail-oriented, and excited to directly work with our applicants on the phone for >70-80% of the day
- Willing to work hours that fit the needs of applicants across the country, including a rotation in weekend hour coverage (this is not a 9-5 job)
- Desire to learn and share the complicated science and intricate details of Virta’s novel treatment
Virta’s company values drive our culture, so you’ll do well if:
- You put people first and take care of yourself, your peers, and our patients equally
- You have a strong sense of ownership and take initiative while empowering others to do the same
- You prioritize positive impact over busy work
- You have no ego and understand that everyone has something to bring to the table regardless of experience
- You appreciate transparency and promote trust and empowerment through open access of information
- You are evidence-based and prioritize data and science over seniority or dogma
- You take risks and rapidly iterate
As part of your duties at Virta, you may come in contact with sensitive patient information that is governed by HIPAA. Throughout your career at Virta, you will be expected to follow Virta's security and privacy procedures to ensure our patients' information remains strictly confidential. Security and privacy training will be provided.