Virta is the first company with a clinically-proven treatment to safely and sustainably reverse type-2 diabetes without the use of medications or surgery. Our innovations in nutritional biochemistry, data science and digital tools combined with our clinical expertise are shifting the diabetes treatment paradigm from management to reversal. Our mission: reverse type 2 diabetes in 100 million people by 2025.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual to join as an early member of the growing Customer Success team here at Virta. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be at the center of our mission, responsible for managing a book of business by deploying Virta, driving patients to start the Virta Treatment, and reporting the value of Virta back to our Customers. The ideal candidate brings a passion to reverse type 2 diabetes and world-class customer development and project management skills to help us do so successfully.
- Effectively manage the end-to-end customer lifecycle for a growing list of customers — driving onboarding, employee adoption, and the demonstration of value.
- Build trusted & strategic customer relationships by discovering customer objectives and aligning them with Virta’s clinical and economic outcomes.
- Develop account plans for your portfolio, estimating lifetime value, defining key goals/milestones, and making the appropriate investments to maximize your success.
- Deliver key quantifiable & qualitative insights to customers that demonstrate Virta’s impact via reporting, regular check-ins, and in-person business reviews.
- Own a strategic area of Virta’s Customer Success practice, documenting our strategy and constantly iterating the team’s playbook(s) in that area
- Develop project plans and collaborate cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders to execute them.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally, provide continual feedback to internal teams on customer needs and pain points
90 Day Plan
Within your first 90 days at Virta, we expect you will do the following:
- Get up to speed on the Virta Treatment, our company history and operations
- Build cross functional relationships with core internal stakeholders
- Understand the end-to-end process for delivering value to our customers from implementations through patient acquisition through value reporting
- Take ownership of a portfolio of customers in implementation and pre-launch stages
- 5-8 years experience in an enterprise-level customer success or partner management role; ideally in the healthcare or benefits space.
- Ability to build effective partnerships with team members, sponsors, stakeholders, executives, and other individuals or organizations.
- Process orientation; able to proactively identify opportunities and execute strategic projects that improve how we deliver outcomes to our customers and patients.
- Growth mindset; ability to influence decisions via a mix of analytical and story-telling skills to demonstrate unique value and opportunity to customers.
- Ability to simultaneously manage and prioritize multiple projects and customers, keeping stakeholders updated and aligned on expectations.
- Passionate about bringing the Virta Treatment to those who need it most.
- Comfortable in fast-paced and rapidly-changing startup environments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
Virta’s company values drive our culture, so you’ll do well if:
- You put people first and take care of yourself, your peers, and our patients equally
- You have a strong sense of ownership and take initiative while empowering others to do the same
- You prioritize positive impact over busy work
- You have no ego and understand that everyone has something to bring to the table regardless of experience
- You appreciate transparency and promote trust and empowerment through open access of information
- You are evidence-based and prioritize data and science over seniority or dogma
- You take risks and rapidly iterate