Virta is the first company with a clinically-proven treatment to safely and sustainably reverse type 2 diabetes and other chronic metabolic diseases without the use of medications or surgery. Our innovations in nutritional biochemistry, data science and digital tools combined with our clinical expertise are shifting the diabetes treatment paradigm from management to reversal. Our mission - to reverse type 2 diabetes in 100 million people by 2025.
The Patient Success Associate at Virta plays a critical role in guiding new patients through our enrollment process and ensuring their continued success through onboarding and beyond. In this role, you will leverage the breadth and depth of your knowledge about all aspects of the Virta program and application to foster engagement, drive adoption targets, and provide thoughtful and caring support to our future patients. You will work collaboratively across the organization to ensure that applications are processed in a timely, efficient, and caring manner.
We’re looking for a smart, kind, proactive person to join us. The Patient Success Associate is an organized, process-focused person with polished writing, high emotional intelligence, and team-focused.
- 1-2 years professional experience required
- Exceptional written and spoken communications
- Familiarity with Google Apps; i.e., Gmail, Docs and Sheets
- Composure and poise in emotionally-charged situations
- High energy and can-do spirit
- Team player
- Nice to haves: Biochemistry background, Salesforce Familiarity, HTML/CSS proficiency, project management experience
- Drive engagement and enrollment targets through proactive support
- Respond to inquiries and support requests by email and phone
- Perform routine qualitative analysis to categorize support interactions
- Create bug reports and assist our product and development teams in bug testing
- Draft messaging from transactional emails to FAQ articles
- Must be open to working weekends and some holidays (but we provide commensurate PTO, and truly value work-life balance)
- Identify process improvements and take initiative to create change
- Understands data and uses it to drive daily workflow
- Understand the existing enrollment process
- Own the enrollment accounts for 1-2 clients
- Manage applicant questions, concerns, and requests
- Follow-up with patients to help them get through the application process via phone calls and emails
- Jump in and identify areas where we can improve!
Virta’s company values drive our culture, so you’ll do well if:
- You put people first and take care of yourself, your peers, and our patients equally
- You have a strong sense of ownership and take initiative while empowering others to do the same
- You prioritize positive impact over busy work
- You have no ego and understand that everyone has something to bring to the table regardless of experience
- You appreciate transparency and promote trust and empowerment through open access of information
- You are evidence-based and prioritize data and science over seniority or dogma
- You take risks and rapidly iterate