Vermont Information Processing is the country's leading provider of software solutions for the beverage industry. We craft the technology that assists in every part of a beverage's journey from its creator to your glass! For over 50 years VIP's growth and success have been driven by the excellent relationships that we've built with our beverage customers and partners. We work to solve their mission-critical problems, provide innovative solutions for their businesses and never stop reimagining ways that we can help them succeed.
VIP is seeking a Billing and Admin Support Specialist to join our growing Accounting Department. The desired candidate will be highly organized and have the ability to learn quickly and work independently. The candidate must also be highly detail-oriented and have the ability to communicate effectively with customers and fellow employees.
- Act as the product expert for VIP's Admin Portal platform
- Develop and execute clean processes and procedures for creating new customer accounts and managing existing customer account information
- Maintain customer data across multiple platforms
- Develop a deep knowledge of VIP services to ensure accurate licensing
- Facilitate communication between multiple internal teams
- Process monthly, annual, and project billing for our eoStar customer base.
- Additional billing/administrative/reception tasks as assigned
Desired Skills & Requirements:
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Highly proficient in G Suite, Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel/Sheets
- Proficient keyboarding skills
- Strong communication skills
- 1-2 years of accounting and/or administrative experience
- College degree preferred but not required
- Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental Expense Reimbursement
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- 401k and Profit Sharing
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Child Care Center (VT)
- On-site Fitness Center (VT)
- On-site Health Clinic (VT)
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Combined Time Off and Floating Holidays
- Flex and Hybrid Schedules
All full time job offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
VIP offers the unique opportunity to become a valued member of both an industry-leading organization and a 100% employee-owned company. VIP is committed to taking care of its employees, from the daily perks that make life more fun to the substantial employer investment in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan. We provide a great work environment and comprehensive benefits that support a healthy work/life balance, as well as growth opportunities and a generous retirement program that support a stable future. Consistently named one of the Best Places to Work in Vermont, our goal is to offer an atmosphere that folks look forward to being a part of everyday.