Vermont Information Processing is the country's leading provider of software solutions for the beverage industry. We craft the technology that assists in every part of a beverage's journey from its creator to your glass! For over 50 years VIP's growth and success have been driven by the excellent relationships that we've built with our beverage customers and partners. We work to solve their mission-critical problems, provide innovative solutions for their businesses and never stop reimagining ways that we can help them succeed.
VIP's onsite daycare is seeking a qualified Lead Daycare Teacher to join our team of passionate child care providers.
For 33 years the Roots Child Development Center has been nurturing infants, toddlers, and preschoolers in Colchester, VT. It is our mission to provide each child with a high quality, educational, play-based program that will foster their individual creativity and curiosity. We strive to create a safe and inclusive learning environment where everyone feels that their needs are valued and understood. We view families as the experts on their own child and ourselves as the experts on early childhood education.
Roots is housed within the headquarters of Vermont Information Processing and is currently attended by 54 children of VIP employees. VIP prioritizes a healthy work/life balance and is thoroughly invested in the health and well being of their employees.
- Develop age-appropriate lessons and activities that promote and support the building of social skills, practical capabilities and self-esteem
- Collaborate with lead teachers to supervise, guide and encourage childrens’ learning and development
- Organize nap and snack hours and supervise children to ensure their safety at all times
- Communicate with parents regularly on their child’s day to day progress
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
- Our ideal candidate will be knowledgeable and experienced in the early childhood field as well as child-focused, creative, and compassionate!
- 1-2 years of relevant childcare experience (preferably with children under age 5)
- Associate Degree with a major in Early Childhood, Child or Human Development, Elementary Education or Child & Family Services (preferred)
Our benefits are unmatched!
- Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental Expense Reimbursement
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- 401k and Profit Sharing
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness Center
- On-site Health Clinic
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Combined Time Off (3 weeks/year) and Floating Holidays (4 days/year)
- 6 paid Holidays
All full time job offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment background check.
VIP offers the unique opportunity to become a valued member of both an industry-leading organization and a 100% employee-owned company. VIP is committed to taking care of its employees, from the daily perks that make life more fun to the substantial employer investment in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan. We provide a great work environment and comprehensive benefits that support a healthy work/life balance, as well as growth opportunities and a generous retirement program that support a stable future. Consistently named one of the Best Places to Work in Vermont, our goal is to offer an atmosphere that folks look forward to being a part of everyday.