Vermont Information Processing is the country's leading provider of software solutions for the beverage industry. We craft the technology that assists in every part of a beverage's journey from its creator to your glass! For over 50 years VIP's growth and success have been driven by the excellent relationships that we've built with our beverage customers and partners. We work to solve their mission-critical problems, provide innovative solutions for their businesses and never stop reimagining ways that we can help them succeed.
Vermont Information Processing India (VIP India) is looking for a Finance Manager who can manage the end-to-end Finance and Account functions for the company. This candidate will be a part of the Finance and Accounts Team working directly with the Directors and the CFO for Vermont Information Processing U.S. This person will also be the point of contact for VIP India auditors and company secretaries. Must be located in Mumbai, India. Relocation unavailable.
- Bank Reconciliations, including cash management and managing banking relationships
- Knowledge of Transfer Price issues and management
- Manage direct and indirect taxation (including GST)
- Finalization of accounts and project finance
- Experience in dealing with govt. departments, especially income tax, GST
- Planning and Forecasting: Preparation of forecast for six months on a rolling basis
- Annual Budgeting: Goal setting, investment planning, key initiatives, preparation of P&L
- Cost control and Margin Management: To provide analysis to business on cost items variation, monitor and track cost rationalization plan
- Salaries and payroll processing activities, including statutory payouts like PF and P-Tax
- Sales invoices, receivables accounting, and publishing relevant MIS for collections
- Track and manage TDS returns, payments, and reports
- Track all kinds of expenses, payments to vendors, employee travel reimbursement
- Work closely with company auditors and company secretaries for statutory and legal compliances
- Prior experience in preparing budgets and MIS
- Prior experience in handling GST, ROC, and RBI matters
- Experience in using Tally, QuickBooks
- Master's degree in Commerce / CA-Inter.
- Management experience desirable
- Candidates should have 10 to 12 years of relevant experience
All full time job offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
VIP offers the unique opportunity to become a valued member of both an industry-leading organization and a 100% employee-owned company. VIP is committed to taking care of its employees, from the daily perks that make life more fun to the substantial employer investment in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan. We provide a great work environment and comprehensive benefits that support a healthy work/life balance, as well as growth opportunities and a generous retirement program that support a stable future. Consistently named one of the Best Places to Work in Vermont, our goal is to offer an atmosphere that folks look forward to being a part of everyday.