Vermont Information Processing is the country's leading provider of software solutions for the beverage industry. We craft the technology that assists in every part of a beverage's journey from its creator to your glass! For over 50 years VIP's growth and success have been driven by the excellent relationships that we've built with our beverage customers and partners. We work to solve their mission-critical problems, provide innovative solutions for their businesses and never stop reimagining ways that we can help them succeed.
We are seeking a Cafe Attendant for VIP's onsite cafe at our office in Colchester. This position will assist the Cafe Director with all food preparation and cafe needs. The preferred schedule is Monday - Friday 6:30-2:30.
- Washing dishes
- Assisting with food prep while following recipes and guidelines
- Working with the kitchen team to comply with all safety standards
- Ensuring ingredients are tagged, date-labeled, covered, stored, and rotated effectively
- Overseeing food levels and restocking as needed
- Keeping utensils and equipment clean and sanitary
- Removing trash, recycling, and compost
- Understanding of food preparation fundamentals
- Basic knife skills and ability to follow recipes
- Strong communication skills
- Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental Expense Reimbursement
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- 401k and Profit Sharing
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Child Care Center
- On-site Fitness Center
- On-site Health Clinic
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Combined Time Off and Floating Holidays and 6 paid holidays!
All full time job offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment background check.
VIP offers the unique opportunity to become a valued member of both an industry-leading organization and a 100% employee-owned company. VIP is committed to taking care of its employees, from the daily perks that make life more fun to the substantial employer investment in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan. We provide a great work environment and comprehensive benefits that support a healthy work/life balance, as well as growth opportunities and a generous retirement program that support a stable future. Consistently named one of the Best Places to Work in Vermont, our goal is to offer an atmosphere that folks look forward to being a part of everyday.