Vindex is a global esports and technology company that serves as the connective tissue between games and gamers. Vindex creates programming, technology, and experiences that holistically support the global esports industry through its portfolio of business units, including Belong Gaming Arenas, Esports Engine, and analytics platform, Let’s Play.
The Recruiter will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for Vindex and Let’s Play. The Recruiter will identify, recruit, screen, and present good candidates for various positions, while collaborating with hiring managers to set realistic requirements.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Management, Human Resources or Psychology required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Ability to work in fast-paced, startup environment; expert ability to seamlessly pivot from transactional to strategic projects. Able and willing to get work done at different capacity/level (roll up sleeves!)
- Office environment - ability to sit for long periods – Hybrid
- Travel – moderate
Vindex is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
By submitting your materials to Vindex, you unconditionally agree that Vindex may share any information you provide with its parents, subsidiary, and affiliated companies.