Vindex is a global esports and technology company that serves as the connective tissue between games and gamers. Vindex creates programming, technology, and experiences that holistically support the global esports industry through its portfolio of business units, including Belong Gaming Arenas, Esports Engine, and analytics platform, Let’s Play.
Vindex is looking for an experienced content marketer to lead content development and distribution for the corporate team and business units. The Director of Content will strategize, construct, and execute a content marketing strategy for Vindex’s corporate channels. You will write blog posts, bylines, social posts, white papers, and more as you help tell our unique story. This job is owned and shared content focused (so writing and social strategy are big ones) and you will work very closely with our data and insights team to develop ways that bring the numbers to life. The Director of Content will write, draft, create, collaborate, and drive an external content program as part of our growing Communications Department. While this job is owned and shared content-focused, having a mind for editorial planning and “what makes news” is valued. This job is fantastic for someone who wants to carve their own path as a rising communications leader at a company thriving at the nexus of entertainment, gaming, and technology.
- Lead & execute Vindex content marketing strategy for corporate communications and business units (where applicable)
- Support PR programming with owned content. For example, if we are telling a story about a specific industry trend, what is the owned content portion you can drive as a complimentary piece?
- Take data from our insights team and turn into external facing content complete with distribution strategy and creative
- Create and drive internal feedback and optimization program with goal of leveraging insights from content and developing new programs/initiative
- Develop Vindex corporate social strategy, own content calendar, tone, cadence, etc for all Vindex corporate channels
- Work with our fantastic agency team to draft bylines, speeches, blog posts, etc - owned content that can work in concert with our earned media program
- Use customer success stories to raise awareness of Esports Engine as the premiere technology-backed content creation and production studio
- Own Vindex.gg website content, copy, and updates.
- Additional ad-hoc projects and assignments based on business needs
- At least 7 years experience in content marketing strategy and development
- Strong writing and storytelling skills
- Experience working with data-driven content
- Experience working with PR teams is a plus
- Able to identify story hooks and what makes the news (sometimes across the company and business units)
- Public company communications experience a plus
- Previous start-up experience preferred
- Highly comfortable working across-functionalities/businesses/geographies
Vindex is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
By submitting your materials to Vindex, you unconditionally agree that Vindex may share any information you provide with its parents, subsidiary, and affiliated companies.