Vindex is a global esports and technology company that serves as the connective tissue between games and gamers. Launched in October 2019, Vindex creates programming, technology, and experiences that holistically support the global esports industry through its suite of solutions, including Belong Gaming Arenas, Esports Engine, and intelligence platform, Let’s Play.
Let’s Play operates across the Vindex platform, to generate insightful, compelling, and strategic analysis to drive growth, improve efficiency and unlock new opportunities. We are looking for a hard-working and experienced Senior Manager, Analytics to join our team. This role requires a strong sense of ownership and accountability, interpersonal and collaboration skills, and extensive hands-on experience with reporting and communicating data. You will be gathering and analyzing data, defining KPI’s, establishing processes, influencing stakeholders, and building out infrastructure to support our growing business.
- Support stakeholders with KPI definition, performance measurement, and deeper analytical insights that drive strategy and day-to-day decision-making.
- Design and generate reports and dashboards that inform business decisions, with an emphasis on automation and self-service.
- Proactively uncover opportunities to improve processes, and build systems and tools to enable scalable analysis, reporting, and data quality.
- Own and champion key components of the analytics stack by ensuring proper setup and data quality, driving stakeholder adoption and training, and maintaining vendor relationships.
- Drive customer data collection across the Vindex suite of digital products.
- Establish and execute a testing and optimization program.
- Hire and manage a team of analysts over time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related quantitative field.
- 5+ years of experience in analytics (preferably B2C).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Must be able to translate business questions into analytical frameworks, generate actionable insights through data analysis, and effectively communicate recommendations to a wide range of audiences.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work efficiently under minimal supervision in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Knowledge of and curiosity to stay current on industry and technology trends.
- Advanced proficiency in SQL; experience with Python or R a plus.
- Experience implementing customer analytics tools (e.g. Segment, Mixpanel, etc.).
- Experience creating and managing BI dashboards (e.g. Tableau).
- Strong understanding of statistics and experiment design.
- Experience managing and developing analysts.
- Interest in esports and video games a plus.
Vindex is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
By submitting your materials to Vindex, you unconditionally agree that Vindex may share any information you provide with its parents, subsidiary, and affiliated companies.