Vindex is a global esports and technology company that serves as the connective tissue between games and gamers. Launched in October 2019, Vindex creates programming, technology, and experiences that holistically support the global esports industry through its suite of solutions, including Belong Gaming Arenas, Esports Engine, and intelligence platform, Let’s Play.
Let’s Play operates across the Vindex platform, to generate insightful, compelling and strategic analysis to drive growth, improve efficiency and unlock new opportunities. We are looking for a hard-working and experienced Senior Data Analyst to join our team. This role requires a strong sense of ownership and accountability, interpersonal and collaboration skills, and extensive hands-on experience with reporting and communicating data. You will be gathering and analyzing data, defining KPI’s, establishing processes, and building out infrastructure to support our growing business.
- Own projects from end to end by partnering with stakeholders to identify opportunities, gathering and analyzing data from various internal and external sources, and communicating key findings and insights.
- Create tools and products that help stakeholders make data driven decisions.
- Use a wide range of methods (statistical, regression, clustering, machine learning) to evaluate user behavior.
- Support stakeholders with KPI definition, performance measurement, and deeper analytical insights that drive strategy and day-to-day decision-making.
- Proactively uncover opportunities to improve processes, and build systems and tools to enable scalable analysis, reporting, and data quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related quantitative field.
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Analyst or similar role.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Must be able to translate business questions into analytical frameworks, generate actionable insights through data analysis, and effectively communicate recommendations to a wide range of audiences.
- Knowledge of and curiosity to stay current on industry and technology trends along with the ability to quickly learn new tools and software.
- Technical competence to perform analytics: wrangling and querying data (SQL), coding skills (R or Python preferred), analytics & visualization libraries (pandas, PySpark, matplotlib, ggplot, D3.js, etc.), visualization tools (Tableau), and experience performing analysis on large datasets in a cloud-based environment (DataBricks, Spark, BigQuery).
- Experience with event tracking and analytics tools is a plus (e.g. Segment, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for video games and esports!
- Impress us with your ridiculous video game achievements! Did you 100% Dark Souls, are you a grandmaster in Overwatch, did you finish Halo 2 co-op on legendary? We want to know.
Vindex is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
By submitting your materials to Vindex, you unconditionally agree that Vindex may share any information you provide with its parents, subsidiary, and affiliated companies.