Vindex is a global esports and technology company that serves as the connective tissue between games and gamers. Vindex creates programming, technology, and experiences that holistically support the global esports industry through its portfolio of business units, including Belong Gaming Arenas, Esports Engine, and analytics platform, Let’s Play.
Let’s Play is a fast-growing company that leverages data to empower the esports and gaming communities with the knowledge and solutions needed to create the greatest experiences on the planet. We operate across the Vindex platform, to generate insightful, compelling and data-driven solutions that drive growth, unlock value and uncover new opportunities. The Director of Product role is a critical one. We’re looking for an experienced, passionate and strategic leader to drive product development and contribute meaningfully to our overall success.
As Director of Product at Let’s Play, you will be integral in developing and implementing the Let’s Play product vision. This role will require an understanding of the market opportunity and will cover products that span a variety of potential end users, including gamers, content creators, platforms, game developers, publishers and brands. The Director of Product will champion and rally internal and external cross-functional groups to effectively guide products from development to launch and through their product lifecycle. You will establish a product management effort and the critical processes, coordinating the necessary resources to support the successful development of the Let’s Play product suite.
You Will (Responsibilities/Expectations)
- Lead the product development effort across Let’s Play, working closely with both internal and external stakeholders to drive product vision.
- Develop product strategy and translate that into core product capabilities and features. Drive successful product launches by gaining alignment across the organization.
- Conduct extensive research, competitor analysis, and evaluate feedback to drive product innovation, feature development, and the overall design process.
- Establish domain expertise on the market opportunity and competitive landscape.
- Facilitate partnership development with data providers, launch partners and industry associations by collaborating with Let's Play and Vindex research and marketing teams.
- Establish and lead a product management team that will collaborate closely with the Insights, Analytics and Engineering teams to effectively scope needs, define requirements, prioritize tasks, address blockers, triage, and prepare for feature releases. Design the product management processes necessary to achieve success.
- Oversee documentation, roadmaps, prioritization, and user stories, that will aid in the design and development processes. Evaluate products on an ongoing basis by analyzing data and providing reports to key stakeholders.
You Have (Requirements)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business-Related Field or equivalent practical experience.
- 8+ years of experience in product development, product management or related field required.
- Proven history of successfully leading digital product strategy and execution from ideation to launch. Direct experience developing data-focused products across mobile, web, consumer and enterprise a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership and management ability.
- Excellent facilitation and stakeholder management skills. Collaborative and open approach to relationships with key partners.
- Self-starter, willing to dig-in and drive product forward.
- Expert analytical skills to support user research and competitor analysis; highly skilled in using data to identify opportunities, inform recommendations/solutions, needs and priorities.
- Competent in Jira and Confluence.
Vindex is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
By submitting your materials to Vindex, you unconditionally agree that Vindex may share any information you provide with its parents, subsidiary, and affiliated companies.