Vindex is the preeminent esports infrastructure platform. Founded by Mike Sepso and Sundance DiGiovanni, co-founders of Major League Gaming and early esports pioneers, and Bryan Binder and Jason Garmise, successful fintech entrepreneurs and private investors. The company provides technology and services that power the richest experiences in esports and help the world's leading game publishers, esports leagues and teams deliver deeply engaging experiences to fans around the world.
Summer 2021 Internship:
Vindex is seeking talented and enthusiastic interns to join our team this summer. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a rapidly scaling Esports start up. Our interns will have a rare opportunity to work alongside industry leaders, gain experience in the Esports industry and contribute to Vindex’s success. Our internship will provide valuable real-world experience as well as networking opportunities. We are proud to offer roles across a variety of fields, such as Finance, Analytics, Operations, Marketing and Technology.
Program Dates: Our summer program is an 8-week paid internship which runs from July 6 2021 through August 31 2021.
Details: Vindex values the contribution of its interns and as such provides competitive compensation. Interns will be expected to commit to 40 hours per week.
Location: Our internship is fully remote this summer.
Deadline: Applications will be reviewed as they come in. Upon acceptance you may be asked to provide a copy of your transcript and references.
What you will do as a Software Engineering Intern:
- Support Vindex’s CTO with various projects at Vindex and across Vindex companies
- Work alongside an experienced team of software and data engineers
- Ingest data from partner APIs as well as internal data sources
- Help develop the infrastructure that powers esports for businesses as well as gamers
- Develop mobile application features and game platform integrations to provide a best in class gaming experience
- Current undergraduate with a degree in Computer Science or a related field
- GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Interest in Esports a strong plus
- Detail oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proactive and eager to learn
- Experience in a fast-paced, startup environment preferred
Vindex is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
By submitting your materials to Vindex, you unconditionally agree that Vindex may share any information you provide with its parents, subsidiary, and affiliated companies.