Vindex is the preeminent esports infrastructure platform. Founded by Mike Sepso and Sundance DiGiovanni, co-founders of Major League Gaming and early esports pioneers, and Bryan Binder and Jason Garmise, successful fintech entrepreneurs and private investors. The company provides technology and services that power the richest experiences in esports and help the world's leading game publishers, esports leagues and teams deliver deeply engaging experiences to fans around the world.
Let’s Play operates across the Vindex platform, to generate insightful, compelling and strategic analysis to drive growth, improve efficiency and unlock new opportunities. We are looking for a hard-working and experienced Data Analyst to join our team. This role requires a strong sense of ownership and accountability, interpersonal and collaboration skills, and extensive hands-on experience with reporting and communicating data. You will be gathering and analyzing data, defining KPI’s, establishing processes, and building out infrastructure to support our growing business.
- Own projects from end to end by partnering with stakeholders to identify opportunities, gathering and analyzing data from various internal and external sources, and communicating key findings and insights.
- Support stakeholders with KPI definition, performance measurement, and deeper analytical insights that drive strategy and day-to-day decision-making.
- Design and generate reports and dashboards that inform business decisions, with an emphasis on automation and self-service.
- Proactively uncover opportunities to improve processes, and build systems and tools to enable scalable analysis, reporting, and data quality.
- Assist with the selection and implementation of key elements of our analytics stack: BI tool, customer data platform, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related quantitative field.
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Analyst or similar role.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Must be able to translate business questions into analytical frameworks, generate actionable insights through data analysis, and effectively communicate recommendations to a wide range of audiences.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work efficiently under minimal supervision in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Knowledge of and curiosity to stay current on industry and technology trends along with the ability to quickly learn new tools and software.
- Proficient in SQL; experience with Python or R a plus.
- Experience creating and managing dashboards using data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau).
- Experience with event tracking and analytics tools is a plus (e.g. Segment, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Interest in Esports and video games a plus.
Vindex is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
By submitting your materials to Vindex, you unconditionally agree that Vindex may share any information you provide with its parents, subsidiary, and affiliated companies.