Vindex is building the infrastructure that will power the future of gaming. With a deep history in esports, games and media, the Vindex team has unparalleled experience creating and growing value with disruptive innovation. Founded by Mike Sepso and Sundance DiGiovanni, co-founders of Major League Gaming and early esports pioneers, as well as Bryan Binder and Jason Garmise, successful fintech entrepreneurs and private investors. The company provides technology and services that power the richest experiences in esports and help the world's leading game publishers, esports leagues and teams deliver deeply engaging experiences to fans around the world.
What you will do as IT Manager at Vindex:
- Support the Chief Technology Officer on the planning and execution of various IT projects
- Provide executive support in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain and monitor essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, email systems, software, and hardware
- Help manage efficient usage of our 100% cloud-based resources and perform audits on utilization. Implement AWS cost best practices.
- Facilitate employee onboarding/offboarding: ordering and setting up new laptops and equipment for new employees; making sure information is secure when people leave
- Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support (remote and in-person) when needed in a timely manner
- Own IT policies and procedures that create a culture of security
- Oversee ordering of equipment and inventory
- Identify problematic areas and strategically scale technology solutions across Vindex
Qualities that make great candidates:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred
- 5-8 years’ experience in an IT role required
- 2-3 years’ experience managing and administering cloud-based Microsoft 365 accounts
- Relevant Microsoft 365 certifications preferred
- Expertise on IT infrastructure and operations best practices.
- AWS cloud management experience preferred
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong background in current technologies
- Experience in a fast-paced, startup environment preferred
Vindex is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
By submitting your materials to Vindex, you unconditionally agree that Vindex may share any information you provide with its parents, subsidiary, and affiliated companies.