Vimeo is committed to growing a diverse team and fostering a supportive, inclusive work environment where every employee is given the tools and resources to achieve their goals and to do their best work. As our Director of People & Inclusion, you will be a critical member of Vimeo’s Talent team, partnering closely with our CEO, senior leadership and all employees at every level. You will be instrumental in developing programs, initiatives, and processes that attract, develop, and retain talent, while ensuring Vimeo is an equitable, open, and forward-thinking organization. Our ideal candidate has experience having built best-in-class People and Inclusion programs within a fast-paced and fluid tech environment. They exemplify a people-first mindset and are able to effectively translate HR initiatives into tangible employee outcomes that ultimately support our values and our business.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Vimeo leadership to develop and implement a comprehensive and scalable engagement, retention, and inclusion strategy with demonstrable and measurable metrics that align with Vimeo’s strategic goals and objectives
- Continuously assess employee climate (including but not limited to annual employee surveys, regular check-ins, and exit interviews), track and report on trends in employee behaviors, and design innovative solutions for improving employee morale, engagement, and performance
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, and conduct thorough investigations that are well-documented
- Ensure equity in compensation & hiring practices by conducting internal and external benchmarking of best practices in Total Rewards (to include compensation, benefits, work-life effectiveness, recognition, and performance, and talent development)
- Develop and use actionable HR metrics to provide insights that help drive Talent strategy & business decisions, and identify trends and recommend proactive solutions for employee performance, retention, and engagement
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to management, including but not limited to: coaching, career development, and disciplinary actions
- Propose and lead the creation of new programs and initiatives for engagement, retention, and inclusion
- Work with Talent leadership to identify inclusion-focused training and other organizational development needs for business teams and individuals
- Provide consultative expertise across the organization to ensure our policies, processes, and practices support an inclusive working environment
- Lead Vimeo’s Inclusion Team and oversee existing D&I programs, including our Employee Community Groups, Mentorship Program and other Learning & Development programs.
- Build internal and external relationships to promote diversity and engagement strategies
- Remain current of the laws, executive orders, regulations, policies, and concepts pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity programs
- Partner with the Legal department as needed to reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance
- Oversee the annual review of all compliance activities
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- At least 10 years of experience with retention, training, talent management, program management, and/or strategic HR operations, with at least 4 of those years managing diversity and inclusion goals and programs (preferably in a fast-paced, high-tech environment).
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience working in a high growth, tech-focused and creative environment that places a high value on culture
- Proven ability to drive and measure inclusion and retention strategies throughout an organization.
- Ability to inspire employee trust, and ability to handle sensitive situations with confidence and discretion
- Solid track record of successfully driving and implementing HR initiatives Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to analyze data, understand trends, and develop recommendations for action based on analysis
- Well-developed influencing skills and ability to drive education, creative thinking and evolution of current practices.
- Ability to anticipate future needs of, or opportunities for, the business from a diversity and belonging perspective.
Vimeo empowers video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 60 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform and provides powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible. Founded in 2004 and based in New York City, Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.