Vimeo is a leading online video platform with more than 240 million visitors per month. We provide an expansive, high-end toolset for video creators, creative professionals, and businesses to host, manage, and showcase their videos online. Our advanced platform and passionate members are matched by an equally remarkable Support + Community team who provide expert assistance on topics like video playback, compression, uploading, embedding, and API integrations.
The Technical Account Manager is a newly established role within the Creator Platform team, serving as the primary contact for Vimeo’s top-tier business customers. You will be their dedicated point of contact, assisting in onboarding, resolving and troubleshooting day-to-day issues, handling account management responsibilities, and acting as a trusted advisor on video best practices. You will liaise between these premium customers and Vimeo’s internal teams to assure customer satisfaction and retention. This position requires a tech savvy candidate with a background in account management or support, and a track record of working with demanding enterprise customers. This is a unique opportunity to be an integral part of a new and exciting growth area within the company, and to gain responsibility as you help the business grow.
What you'll do:
- Ensure that Vimeo’s enterprise clients receive high-touch, prompt, professional customer service (including phone support as needed)
- Identify, respond to, and coordinate resolution of platform-related technical issues raised by customers, in compliance with Service Level Agreements
- Facilitate onboarding of new enterprise clients (content migration, account setup, training/best-practices)
- Fully own the customer relationships with Vimeo’s top-tier accounts, including proactive outreach to ensure their satisfaction
- Troubleshoot basic API inquiries and coordinate with the API team to assist customers with their custom integrations
- Vet and report technical issues to the appropriate engineering team, and ensure they are resolved as quickly possible
- Provide user-facing help content (“Getting Started” guide, FAQs)
- Prepare monthly reports on trends related to enterprise support (e.g., common topics, pain points, and feature requests) as well as emerging use cases
- Act as Community Team product liaison and user advocate for enterprise product initiatives
- Provide advice, best practices, and expertise on all aspects of the product offering
- Introduce customers to upcoming and newly release features
- Identify new upsell opportunities
- Coordinate with finance team to manage all aspects of billing, payments, and upgrades for individual accounts
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years experience working in enterprise environments in customer support or account management roles, and at least 4 years experience total
- Experience in troubleshooting complex technical enterprise issues
- Understanding of web APIs and programming framework
- Strong client-facing relationship management skills, including organizing and managing high profile customer calls
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and highly organized approach to work
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple accounts at once and on an ongoing basis
- Experience with online video technologies is a plus
- A college degree (a technical degree is a plus)
Vimeo empowers creators with the best tools to manage, share, and sell videos, while providing a leading consumer entertainment destination for innovative programming. We’re home to the world’s most imaginative videos and the hundreds of millions of viewers who love them.
Vimeo is rapidly growing our three core lines of business: the Creator Platform (premium video hosting and creator tools), VHX (OTT Services), and Entertainment (the consumer-facing video marketplace). We’re a team of over 200 creative, passionate individuals headquartered in New York City, and we’re looking for smart and talented people of all backgrounds to join our team and build the next generation of great video products for creators and audiences.
Founded in 2004 and based in New York City, Vimeo, LLC is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IACI).