Vimeo is home to the world's most awe-inspiring videos and an amazingly talented community of creative professionals. We're also one of the leading providers of video hosting services to enthusiasts, creatives, and businesses alike.
Our Support + Community Team is responsible for providing excellent support to the wonderful people who use Vimeo, and that's where you come in. We're looking for a highly-organized communications expert with strong customer service sensibilities to build and implement a quality control process for the email-based support we provide to our creators.
What you'll do:
- Work with team managers to define the qualities that constitute excellent customer service
- Develop a rubric to evaluate the quality of an agent's performance on any customer support ticket
- Work with operations team to implement a process for reviewing samples of each agent's support tickets
- Develop and manage a peer review process
- Produce quarterly reports on agent performance for managers and team leads
- Produce quarterly reports about team-level performance and suggest measures to improve agent training and customer satisfactions (CSAT)
- Assist managers in tracking the growth of each support agent
- Work with our Documentation Manager to create training materials explaining functional and stylistic best practices for support agents
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- Mind-blowing writing and editing skills that you've spent 2+ years implementing professionally
- Customer service experience and a refined philosophical approach for maintaining customer relationships
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field such as English
- Interest in technology and filmmaking
- Great vibes
(These aren't requirements, but they'd be giant gold stars on your resume)
- You have a background in film and video
- Experience reviewing and evaluations support tickets
- You've been in an operations or leadership position on a customer service team
- You're a Vimeo viewer or creator
About the Community team:
Vimeo’s Community team is responsible for making sure that the amazing humans who use our website are happy, supported, and engaged. Community team members maintain our Help Center, manage the Community Forums, host Weekend Challenge video contests, and provide expert product and technical support via email and social media. They’re also advocates for the community within the company. They spend all day interacting with Vimeans directly, so they’re the experts on what our members love about Vimeo and what features they’d like to see in the future.
Vimeo’s mission is to empower creators to make, share and sell amazing videos directly to viewers worldwide, in the highest quality possible and with no interruptive advertising. Vimeo is home to the world’s leading video creators and the hundreds of millions of viewers who love them. We’d love to welcome you to both our team, and our community.
Founded in 2004 and based in New York City, Vimeo, Inc is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IACI).