In this role, you'll manage AWS/GCP infrastructure, administer Kubernetes clusters, and empower developers with streamlined Infrastructure as Code practices. Ensure reliability through robust monitoring and enhance CI/CD pipelines. Stay ahead with innovative technologies to shape our development lifecycle.
What you will be doing:
- Infrastructure Management: We fully manage and maintain our AWS/GCP infrastructure for video creation and AI production. This encompasses the administration of Kubernetes clusters with hundreds of nodes and thousands of pods.
- Developer Enablement: Our team is at the forefront of empowering developers with technologies like Terraform and Ansible, enabling Infrastructure as Code (IaC) practices for streamlined environment creation and management.
- Monitoring and Observability: We ensure the reliability of our production environment by implementing robust monitoring, alerting, and observability solutions. Our toolkit includes tools like DataDog, Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana, and others.
- CI/CD Pipeline Management: Our team continues to enhance and support our intricate CI/CD pipelines, collaborating with various systems like Jenkins and ArgoCD.
- Innovation and Development: We are committed to staying at the forefront of technology. Our team actively researches and implements new technologies to enhance our development lifecycle, environments, and production systems.
What we would like to see:
- 3+ years experience in high-scale production environments
- 2+ years coding in any high level programming languages (preferably Python/Go)
- Production experience with Kubernetes and Helm - Must
- Proven experience with one of the public cloud providers - Preferably AWS/GCP
- Skilled in contemporary CI/CD methodologies, GitOps, and Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Creative problem solver with excellent debugging skills
- Detail oriented with great communication and documentation skills
If you're a skilled DevOps Engineer looking to be part of a dynamic team working on cutting-edge technologies, we invite you to join us in shaping the future of Vimeo's infrastructure and operations.
Vimeo (NASDAQ:VMEO) is the world’s most innovative video experience platform. We enable anyone to create high-quality video experiences to connect better and bring ideas to life. We proudly serve our growing community of nearly 300 million users — from creative storytellers to globally distributed teams at the world’s largest companies. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.