If you are someone who is passionate about the art of programming, cares about clean and semantic code and keeps a tab on new developments in technology — then you are the right fit for us!
What you'll do:
- Design and develop software with high quality and take ownership.
- Work collaboratively in an Agile team
- Participate in full development life cycle including planning and code reviews
- Build applications that can easily scale to the demands of Livestream & Vimeo traffic bursts.
- Ensure the best technical design and approach with an aim for continuous improvement.
Skill and knowledge you should possess:
- B-Tech / MTech in Computer science or equivalent degree
- Minimum 3 years of web development experience with ReactJS.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in any backend technologies like PHP/ Java/ Scala
- Database Knowledge (MySQL, Oracle, Redis, Memcache, etc)
- Hands-on with Design, Coding, Debugging and Testing
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Very good in Algorithms, Data structures, and Time Complexities
- Very good knowledge of OOPS and Design patterns.
- Willingness to learn and experiment with new technology.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure is preferable.
Vimeo (NASDAQ:VMEO) is the world’s most innovative video experience platform. We enable anyone to create high-quality video experiences to connect better and bring ideas to life. We proudly serve our growing community of nearly 300 million users — from creative storytellers to globally distributed teams at the world’s largest companies. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.