As Vimeo’s Sr. Manager, YouTube Ads, you will be responsible for optimizing, reporting on and helping grow YouTube advertising campaigns. We are looking for a quantitative mind with a passion for digital marketing. This position directly ties to Vimeo’s overall growth and revenue goals. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of managing YouTube ad campaigns across platforms, and delivering on KPIs.
What you’ll do:
- Create and manage YouTube ad campaigns, including audience targeting, budget caps, creative optimization and scheduling
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics
- Analyze campaign data to measure success and optimize future campaigns
- Work with cross-functional teams to help implement and test creative, ad copy and landing pages
- Design, implement, and track tests to validate bidding strategies, budget rules, landing pages, and video creative
- Run Brand lift studies to better measure the efficacy of our video ads against core audience segments
- Work closely with SEM and SEO teams on keyword research to ensure that the YouTube algorithm favors Vimeo in search results
- Stay up-to-date with YouTube advertising policies and best practices, including the newest ad formats, bidding methodologies, and beta programs
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years experience in Google Ads marketing with a passion for video advertising
- Bachelor's degree
- Background in SaaS, subscription, digital service, e-commerce, search platform, search engine, or agency is ideal
- Highly proficient in Google Ads (AdWords), particularly YouTube Advertising
- Comfortable working with analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics, and Looker
- Understanding of pixels, ad tracking, and platforms such as Google Tag Manager
- Highly analytical with deep knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work with a high level of efficiency and accuracy under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and fidelity to industry best practices
Targeted Base Salary Range: $111,000.00 to $154,000.00
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire and nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment and a candidate’s home base. Base salary is just one component of Vimeo’s total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits and perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, wellbeing resources, and more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ:VMEO) is the world’s most innovative video experience platform. We enable anyone to create high-quality video experiences to connect better and bring ideas to life. We proudly serve our growing community of nearly 300 million users — from creative storytellers to globally distributed teams at the world’s largest companies. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.