The Enterprise IT Architect will work initially with the finance, sales, and human resource groups across a global user community. The Enterprise IT Architect will support teams that manage the Oracle Cloud ERP and EPM applications, UltiPro UKG, and Salesforce as well as other 3rd party systems, such as Blackline, Zuora and Tray.io.
The focus of the Enterprise IT Architect will be to design, develop and support the enterprise data architecture and will help lead large scale integration initiatives across groups. The Enterprise IT Architect will also be involved in integration system production support and testing initiatives as well as leading integration design and improvements at Vimeo.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for defining architecture and designs for complex end to end data solutions across systems
- Design and build ETL and ELT solutions including analytics, error handling, and reporting
- Enable the team to generate accurate reporting by making sure the data from various systems (sales, finance, payroll, etc.) are imported cleanly into target systems
- Responsible for enterprise level data modeling across complex and disparate systems
- Support all system data integrations and data normalizations across the enterprise
- Hands on management of all middleware design, configuration, integrations, and support
- Support all integrations for related system upgrades, inclusive of design documentation, implementation testing and go-live support
- Create a strategy for the continuous improvement of the IT infrastructure and lead initiatives to add value and functionality in this area
- Troubleshoot and conduct root cause analysis of incidents and outages, remediations are implemented for future avoidance, including appropriate communications to business stakeholders.
- Ensure operational excellence around process and procedures, maintain process documentation.
- Communicate with internal customers and senior management regularly on status, risks and emergent issues.
- Maintain superior levels of customer service to all company stakeholders.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- BS in one or more of the following: Computer Science, Engineering
- 7+ Years of enterprise data architecture experience
- ETL and ELT experience
- Middleware implementation experience
- Oracle Cloud ERP required
- Oracle Cloud EPM, and OCI experience preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Global company experience
- SOX control management
Targeted Base Salary Range: $162,000 to $223,000
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire and nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment and a candidate’s home base.
Base salary is just one component of Vimeo’s total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits and perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, wellbeing resources, and more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ:VMEO) is the world’s most innovative video experience platform. We enable anyone to create high-quality video experiences to connect better and bring ideas to life. We proudly serve our growing community of nearly 300 million users — from creative storytellers to globally distributed teams at the world’s largest companies. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.