Vimeo is looking for a Copy Lead to join the in-house creative and marketing team in NYC.
In this lead role, you will be guiding and crafting copy and messaging that will be expected to perform across a wide range of integrated marketing channels and touchpoints. These will include (but are not limited to): digital campaigns, product go-to-markets, videos, marketing landing pages, CRM campaigns, events, activations, and more.
As a leader, you will play a pivotal role in guiding Vimeo’s tone of voice, collaborating with integrated marketing and creative leads, as well as managing a team of writers.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with our VP of Creative, designers, writers, and leads/teams in marketing, paid marketing, CRM, product marketing, growth, Content, and SEO, and more, to best communicate Vimeo’s brand, products, and services to our key audiences.
- Focus on the details, while remaining strategic and high level, as you articulate Vimeo’s voice and messaging.
- Mentor and manage a team of writers.
- Develop, iterate and implement ToV guidelines
- Confidently present and express creative concepts and executions to senior management.
If you’re applying, you should have:
- 6-8 years of experience leading creative teams for brands in-house or at an agency. Ideally both.
- A bachelor’s degree, and a background in copywriting and creative
- Experience with cloud software like G-Suite.
- Experience at a SaaS company.
- Experience with international marketing.
- In-house and agency experience.
To apply, please send us:
- A brief, non-generic cover letter
- A resume
- A link to your work/portfolio.
Targeted Base Salary Range: $111,000 to $169,500
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire and nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment and a candidate’s home base.
Base salary is just one component of Vimeo’s total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits and perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, tuition reimbursement, wellbeing resources, and more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs