Vimeo is looking for an integrated Director, Integrated Production to help scale Vimeo’s in-house video and digital production capabilities.
You will be responsible for all aspects of video production across all marketing channels, including brand, content, paid, product, and more.
As a home for world-class filmmakers, iconic global brands, and content creators, as such, Vimeo’s own marketing and product videos need to be right up there, while keeping things nimble and agile.
The role will report to the VP, of Creative, and the requirements will be to both manage, mentor and grow Vimeo’s existing production team, and collaborate with external vendors.
You would have built brilliant production teams, worked cross-functionally in-house global brand or production house/agency side, or all of the above.
What you’ll do:
- Lead integrated digital-first production for Vimeo worldwide.
- Manage, optimize and scale Vimeo’s internal production team.
- Oversee, and manage production workflow, budgets and output, develop new strategies and workflows to maximize efficiency
- Lead and manage any 3rd party vendors and/or production companies.
- Build an efficient and fluid process with Vimeo’s internal legal team. Liaise with third parties on contracts, fees, T&Cs etc including talent, post/kit houses, production teams and other suppliers, and develop partnerships where appropriate
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 8+ years of integrated production experience in-house/agency side
- Experience working in a technology SaaS business
- Strength in creative problem-solving and critical thinking
- Knowledge of film and video production best practices
- Relevant knowledge of web, mobile, and software technologies
- Experience with financial and legal management of projects
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Print/Art buying experience
Targeted Base Salary Range: $137,000 to $202,500
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire and nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment and a candidate’s home base.
Base salary is just one component of Vimeo’s total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits and perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, tuition reimbursement, wellbeing resources, and more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs