As the Sr. Integrated Campaigns Manager, you’ll lead strategic planning and implementation of multi-channel, cross-functional campaigns. This role will own one of our priority audiences–marketers–and will drive our integrated go-to-market campaigns strategy to engage, acquire, and retain customers using Vimeo for marketing. If you’ve ever marketed to marketers, you know it’s an exciting challenge, and this is a unique opportunity to develop that strategy at Vimeo.

The integrated marketing team is a new function, so you will play a pivotal role in building the foundation of this team and establishing new processes within the organization. You’ll work in close collaboration with the rest of the marketing team to drive planning, align with stakeholders, and manage execution from initial concept through measuring success and optimizing performance.

You will be responsible for leading the integrated plan for your audience, including messaging and positioning, content, campaigns, distribution, budget, objectives and key results. You will work with leaders from product marketing, content, demand, communications, community, paid media, CRM, and more to define and prioritize initiatives in order to impact our goals.

This is the right opportunity for a marketing leader with broad experience across content and channels, and who understands how to integrate a cohesive brand narrative across marketing campaigns. You will have a track record of successfully managing complex processes across multiple teams, and cultivating productive collaboration with various stakeholders to craft industry-leading marketing campaigns.

What you’ll do:

• Drive strategic planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns for our target audiences: marketers
  • Develop a deep understanding of this audience using frameworks like job-to-be-done (JTBD) and ideal customer profile (ICP), working closely with Product Marketing, Content, and Communications teams
  • Work with Lifecycle and other channel teams to coordinate effective distribution across the customer journey
  • Manage and coordinate the campaign implementation process, aligning with key stakeholders on objectives and timelines
  • Work with marketing leadership to establish target goals and budget
  • Align with the Marketing Operations and Analytics to ensure proper tracking
  • Develop monthly and quarterly reports on campaign performance to share with the rest of the team and our leadership
  • Identify opportunities to optimize and work with partner teams to implement
  • Analyze the current campaign request process and make improvements
  • Document process, templates, and helpful information and regularly communicate campaign efforts and updates

Skills and knowledge you should possess:

• 6+ years of integrated marketing experience with a focus on B2B SaaS - bonus points if you’ve worked with self-serve/freemium funnels
  • Understanding of the marketing audience
  • Strong understanding of audience persona development, balancing both data-based insights and qualitative market research
  • Exceptional communicator who is comfortable navigating large teams and operating cross-functionally
  • Highly collaborative and a team player - you’re known breaking down silos and bringing out the best in teams
  • Strong in project management with the ability to coordinate multiple projects across various people and teams with deadlines and due dates
  • Broad experience with content and marketing channels, including events, digital ads, CRM, and social
  • Results-driven with ability to look at data and make inferences and recommendations
  • Passion for video - as a marketer you have done video marketing and virtual events, and want to be a part of the next evolution of these tools
  • Thrives in fast-paced environments

#LI-BT1

Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.

Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.

Learn more at www.vimeo.com

Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs

Apply for this Job

* Required
resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review
+ Add Another Education

Vimeo Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Voluntary Demographics

We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.

Below is a set of voluntary demographic questions that are part of our inclusion efforts. If you choose to fill them out, the responses will be used (in aggregate only with no ability to see on a per candidate basis) to help us identify areas for improvement in our process. Your responses, or your choice to not respond, will not be associated with your specific application and cannot in any way be used in the hiring decision.

I identify my gender as:

I identify as transgender:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify my ethnicity as (mark all that apply):

Veteran Status

I have a physical disability: