Vimeo is looking for talented individuals to join our growing Financial Planning & Analysis team. This FP&A Senior Manager will actively partner with our revenue and go-to-market teams across the business and provide financial, analytical, and operational support across the organization. This role is highly visible within Vimeo involving direct interaction with the senior leadership team with enormous opportunity to make an impact on the future and growth of the organization.
We are looking for candidates who have a deep financial planning and modeling experience – who are able to analyze financial data, create financial models, generate financial forecasts and play a lead role in driving key business decisions.
What you’ll do:
- Act as the key financial partner for Vimeo’s digital Self-Serve business unit
- Work along sales leads to establish and track against weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings targets
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business to drive weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasts, annual budgets, and other planning in conjunction with planning cycle cadence
- Work with large data sets to analyze sales and operating performance that will help shape critical business decisions
- Create and maintain weekly dashboards addressing key trends and insights
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations, Business Intelligence, and Sales Leadership to ensure real-time transparency to all stakeholders and work closely on funnel optimization strategies
- Report on and provide analysis for critical funnel metrics (e.g., traffic, conversion, trial starts, rollover rates), retention, AOV, ARR, NRR, and LTV/CAC by segment, product, and region
- Lead the development, preparation, and presentation of both short- and long-range financial forecasts and budgets
- Create detailed financial, scenario-based models to evaluate investment priorities and evaluate potential alternatives
- Drive automation and efficiency through planning system enhancements, BI tools, and operational improvements
- Assist with creating financial presentations for board meetings and other stakeholders
- Partner with business leaders and BI to define, measure, and improve performance of KPI’s, SAAS metrics, and unit economics
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- BS in Finance, Economics or comparable discipline
- 5+ years of work experience in Financial Planning & Analysis; experience within digital subscription or SaaS organization a must
- Superior analytical and modeling skills; ability to summarize detailed analyses/data into executive-level presentations
- Able to build complex financial models from scratch
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and priorities and adhere to strict deadlinesRemain calm under pressure, moves quickly, ability to work with unknowns and translate multiple data sets into actionable recommendations
- Strong attention to detail and focus on automation and process improvement to continually improve the efficiency, reach, and impact of our team
- Advanced Excel skills required; knowledge of SQL and experience with Snowflake, Tableau, and Looker all a plus
- Team player willing to assist in other FP&A group projects and presentations (e.g., monthly business reviews, investor presentations, earnings preparation)
- Comfortable working directly with senior executives; possess the ability to create relationships and partner with other departments across organization
- Working knowledge of GAAP accounting and financial principles
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs