The Vice President of Digital Media is a critical role on our global marketing team, and a significant contributor for overall revenue and customer experience.  You are the type of person who enjoys the challenges of leading a team to not only execute on a daily basis but also solve strategic problems.  You have the vision to be best in class and lead a video first media strategy.

The optimal candidate will be a data-driven leader with a proven track record of managing a complex and substantial in-house SEM, paid display, remarketing and paid social media programs. You will own all aspects of the performance in digital media channel across both brand awareness and lead generation.  You will oversee strategy, analytics, agency management, and channel and platform optimization. You are responsible for maintaining and growing multiple online advertising channels with a focus on awareness and direct response. This role will collaborate with internal marketing campaigns, product marketing and growth teams to lead campaigns to grow the global reach of Vimeo. You have a highly analytical mind but can combine this with a strong commercial awareness in order to bring solutions to strategic issues and drive to completion.

You’ll get to:

• Make key contributions to the development of our strategy, partnership assessments, and new vendor onboarding, in support of expanding Vimeo’s digital marketing efforts globally.
  • Build out the global capability for digital marketing, including hiring talent and leveraging new technologies and platforms.
  • Manage a globally distributed team to drive planning and execution of digital media marketing programs, including strategy development, keyword research and expansion, programmatic media, campaign management, monitoring, reporting, analysis, optimization, and budgeting.
  • Meet aggressive lead generation and revenue goals at or below specific cost-per-acquisition targets. Monitor and report on channel KPI’s, derive performance insights from weekly dashboards, and represent the channel(s) in executive reviews.
  • Act as channel point of contact and subject matter expert for external and internal partners.  Work with publishers to negotiate contracts for direct media buys.
  • Identify new and emerging online advertising technology, capabilities, and industry best practices to improve search program performance

Who you are OR What you’ll bring: 

• You are a LEADER with management skills, a proven track record for motivating and coaching a team. Excellent people skills especially working to align teams and multiple stakeholders.
  • A communicator able to manage up and down the organization.  The ability to communicate with Executive Management and create strong relationships throughout all functions within the organization is critical to help in developing actionable insights and test and learn approaches to new initiatives.
  • Strategic marketer who is inquisitive of nature and pro-active in terms of ideas and innovation is key.  Passion and vision for video as a strategic lever for media and creative.
  • Experience managing large-scale digital marketing experience. Including direct experience across: programmatic media, paid search, affiliate, display, retargeting, and paid social.
  • Deep competence on global ads platforms and analytic technology; including programmatic ad platforms such as DoubleClick, Search bid platforms, remarketing platforms, paid social, and Google Analytics.
  • Experience collecting/interpreting data from a variety of media platforms to make solid business recommendations.  Expertise in Excel and Tableau.
  • Relentlessly high standards. Strong understanding of how to create unparalleled brand experiences and a track record for delivering innovative, high quality programs

Requirements:

• 15+ years of experience managing large-scale digital marketing execution in both brand and direct response media.
  • Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or equivalent. MBA or MS

#LI-TA1

Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.

Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.

Learn more at www.vimeo.com

Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs

Apply for this Job

* Required
resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review
+ Add Another Education

Vimeo Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Voluntary Demographics

We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.

Below is a set of voluntary demographic questions that are part of our inclusion efforts. If you choose to fill them out, the responses will be used (in aggregate only with no ability to see on a per candidate basis) to help us identify areas for improvement in our process. Your responses, or your choice to not respond, will not be associated with your specific application and cannot in any way be used in the hiring decision.

I identify my gender as:

I identify as transgender:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify my ethnicity as (mark all that apply):

Veteran Status

I have a physical disability: