The Sr. Director of Marketing Operations is a critical role on our global marketing team, and a significant contributor for overall revenue and customer experience.   We are looking for a strong leader to build a best in class marketing operations function and help us to drive scale  and optimization through marketing technology (across email, web and media). 

The ideal candidate has worked across Product led growth (self-service) and traditional B2B demand generation. Is a leader who has built and integrated a wide range of different marketing technology platforms, and has a strong program management background.You have also driven the consolidation and streamlining of marketing platforms through an M&A function to bring diverse systems together into one.  You will lead and grow our marketing technology team and drive innovation and optimization through marketing technology, processes and internal systems. This role is a great opportunity for a strategic, technology, and data-driven leader who is comfortable in a fast-paced and fast-growth environment where cross-team collaboration is mission critical.

You’ll get to:

• Analyze and advise on database issues, data clean-up efforts, and work cross-functionally to achieve overall business database objectives.
  • Support data hygiene across a variety of marketing tools and databases, including building and maintaining account hierarchies and developing best practices.
  • Partner closely with sales leadership and RevOps to continually improve the lead flow process, and ensure optimal flow through the lead lifecycle.
  • Be responsible for the ownership and management of a significant portion of the marketing technology stack, tools, and relevant integrations, including Salesforce CRM & Marketing Cloud, Marketo, braze, Simon and much more. 
  • Own and direct implementation of a CDP and a modern marketing technology program, including platforms, data integrations, analytics, and operations engine.
  • Drive strategic cross-functional planning, leading discovery and prioritization by closely partnering with teams on developing program plans. 
  • Serve as an advisor and trusted partner to the CMO to ensure that the marketing team is operating efficiently and executing with agility in support of aligned goals and strategies
  • Lead and grow a cross functional marketing technology & operations team
  • Build aEnsure our technology and processes are highly scalable & support growth
  • Build strong relationships with stakeholders and manage expectations
  • Ensure project outcomes meet strategic and tactical objectives
  • Stay up to date with marketing technologies, vendors, and best practices
  • Ensure compliance with company policies, privacy, and legal requirements
  • Ensure our marketing technology stack is utilized effectively
  • Ensure stakeholders leverage capabilities and best practices

Who you are OR What you’ll bring: 

• You are a LEADER with management skills, a proven track record for motivating and coaching a team. Excellent people skills especially working to align teams and multiple stakeholders.
  • 10+ years of B2B marketing leadership experience with specialization in marketing technology and operations at high-growth companies
  • Experience managing large scale CRM platforms (>100M)
  • Ability to lead and grow a team in a highly matrixed organization and work cross-functionally across marketing, sales, data science, web, IT, and engineering
  • Deep understanding of the marketing technology landscape, including MarTech, AdTech, and WebTech. Hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms, CRM, CMS, CDP, web, analytical tools, and ad technology for search, social, and display advertising
  • Ability to collaborate across teams and drive and influence business growth
  • Exceptional project management and organizational skills
  • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
  • You inspire others through values and lead by example
  • Values and celebrates cultural differences and diversity

Requirements:

• 15+ years of experience managing large-scale digital marketing execution in both brand and direct response media.
  • Bachelor’s degree in business, technology or equivalent. MBA or MS

"#LI-BT1

Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.

Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.

Learn more at www.vimeo.com

Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs

Apply for this Job

* Required
resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review
+ Add Another Education

Vimeo Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Voluntary Demographics

We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.

Below is a set of voluntary demographic questions that are part of our inclusion efforts. If you choose to fill them out, the responses will be used (in aggregate only with no ability to see on a per candidate basis) to help us identify areas for improvement in our process. Your responses, or your choice to not respond, will not be associated with your specific application and cannot in any way be used in the hiring decision.

I identify my gender as:

I identify as transgender:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify my ethnicity as (mark all that apply):

Veteran Status

I have a physical disability: