Vimeo is looking for an experienced Senior Manager focused on retaining and growing Vimeo’s SMB customers, reporting to the VP of Account Management. This individual will manage the team that is tasked with renewal and upsell objectives within our customer portfolio. The Senior Manager will be responsible for strategy and programs focused on revenue growth, as well as implementing best practices related to sales pursuits.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a team of individual contributors
- Define a strategy focused on revenue growth within the account base
- Approve and assist in pursuit plans for different divisions and entities within a global organization
- Proactively manage opportunity pipeline to meet monthly and quarterly objectives
- Communicate with and present to C-level executives, confidently conveying Vimeo’s value proposition
- Collaborate with Marketing on account-based marketing initiatives
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 7+ years of account-based Selling in the SaaS space
- 3+ years of account management experience
- Online Video experience not required, but beneficial to the role
- Experience carrying a multi-million dollar book of business or new business quota
- Experience in automating 1-to-many outreach
- Capacity to provide guidance and direction to an experienced team of Sales reps and Account Managers
- Knowledge of video initiatives related to corporate communications
- Demonstrable and proven experience expanding accounts
- Track record of exceeding quotas
- Thorough working knowledge of sales tools, including Salesforce.com
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs