Vimeo is looking for a dynamic and driven Sales Enablement Manager to support our growing commercial organization. In this role you will partner closely with sales, account management, operations and cross functional teams to drive measurable and repeatable results. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for creativity, collaboration, content creation and communications.
This role reports to the Director of Sales Enablement and will be responsible for executing on the strategy including the programs, processes, practices and tools to enable our global customer facing teams to effectively sell Vimeo’s suite of Enterprise offerings.
What you’ll do:
- Support new hire onboarding, ongoing development and certification programs for global customer facing teams including: facilitation, content creation, processes, practices, and tools needed to enable commercial success
- Develop metrics and reporting to demonstrate effectiveness and ROI for key programs
- Work collaboratively with sales, operations, marketing, product, legal, finance and other key partners to increase sales results and productivity
- Utilize creative techniques and various delivery mechanisms to reach a dispersed, regional and global organization
- Coordinate with global teams to share standard methodologies and support new offerings
- Support the Sales Enablement tech stack to enable sales readiness and streamline sales motions
Skills and knowledge you possess:
- 3-5 years of sales, sales training and enablement experience
- Excellent facilitation, presentation and communication skills
- Experience developing new sales onboarding training, role-plays, online courses, etc.
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize work efficiently
- An aptitude for problem-solving and working cross-functionally with others
- Able to accomplish specific tasks while seeing the bigger picture
- Experience in project management, program management and/or change management
- Bonus points if you are familiar with SFDC, Gong, Slack & LMS systems.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs