Vimeo is looking for a Senior Account Manager to build and maintain relationships with our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for a large portion of the company's revenue by renewing and growing existing enterprise accounts within our Vimeo Enterprise product line. Furthermore, you will identify and land key opportunities within your book of business. We value intelligence and resourcefulness, and are looking for someone who consistently strives to do their best work.
What you'll do:
- Understand and anticipate clients’ business needs to drive the success of key accounts
- Negotiate contract renewals and expansion opportunities
- Strengthen client relationships with ongoing communication and new solutions
- Proactively manage customer pipeline and renewals to meet monthly and quarterly objectives
- Run in-person Quarterly Business Reviews with key accounts
- Communicate with and present to C-level executives, confidently conveying Vimeo’s value proposition
- Assist in collecting client feedback, defining processes, and identifying best practices
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing role within the SaaS industry
- Strong experience retaining and expanding accounts
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects and internal partners
- Thorough working knowledge of sales tools, including Salesforce.com
Bonus points for:
- Online Video Platform (OVP) experience, or knowledge of online video technologies
- Knowledge of live streaming technologies
- Experience carrying a $2MM+ Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) book of business
- Track record of exceeding quotas
- Bilingual in German
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs