Vimeo is looking for talented individuals to join our growing Financial Planning & Analysis team. This FP&A Manager will actively partner with various departments across the business and provide financial, analytical, and operational support across the organization. This role is highly visible within Vimeo involving direct interaction with the senior leadership team with enormous opportunity to make an impact on the future and growth of the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a detailed understanding of the key financial and operational metrics for Vimeo’s Self-Serve and Enterprise business units
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business to drive weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasts, annual budgets, and other planning in conjunction with planning cycle cadence
- Create and maintain weekly dashboards addressing key trends and insights
- Plan and support broad ad hoc financial analysis projects, including investment cases, product profitability, and pricing analysis; support scenario-planning and risk/opportunity assessments
- Drive automation and efficiency through planning system enhancements, BI tools, and operational improvements
- Report on and provide analysis for critical metrics such as site traffic, salesforce pipeline generation, NRR and LTV/CAC
- Lead the development, preparation, and presentation of both short- and long-range financial forecasts and budgets
- Partner with accounting and procurement to track and forecast spending across the organization (e.g., hosting, marketing, opex) at the vendor level
- Partner with HR to track and forecast companywide headcount and compensation forecasting and ensure fiscal discipline
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- BS in Finance, Economics or comparable discipline
- 3-5 years of work experience in Finance; experience within global public company a plus
- Superior analytical and modeling skills; ability to summarize detailed analyses/data into executive-level presentations
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and priorities and adhere to strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and focus on automation and process improvement to continually improve the efficiency, reach, and impact of our team
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with EPBCS (or another Oracle-based planning tool) required; and knowledge of SQL and Looker a plus
- Experience with planning system design, implementation, and improvement
- Working knowledge of GAAP accounting and financial principles, financial statements, financial consolidation
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs