Vimeo is seeking a leader to curate a world-class People Operations team to scale our culture and ways of work to enable Vimeans to do the best work of their lives. The Global People Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we support the delivery of efficient, scalable, and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs to Vimeans. Our work also ensures Vimeo remains protected and compliant and we strive to ensure employees feel heard and have the resources and support they need during the most important moments during their careers.
This role is vital to enabling both the People Team and the company to scale by way of establishing key infrastructure including; process, policy, technologies. This role will report to VP, People Operations and Partners and will own our global people processes, operations, compliance, contingent workforce, future of work strategy and people analytics and tech stack.
What you'll do:
- Provide the leadership and management for our global people operations capability- systems and analytics; generate insights and analysis
- Act as an internal consultant by understanding business needs, scoping data requests, synthesizing insights, and recommending solutions to key business partners in collaboration with other members of the people team
- Support the overall people operations and people technology team strategy and operating model (i.e. center of excellence, hub and spoke, offshore, self-service)
- Build, develop and lead a high performing team of global people operations Vimeans
- Drive process design, implementation and iteration of people policies, processes and ways of work to scale our culture
- Curate our people technology roadmap, including our global HRIS, performance and engagement tooling, helpdesk and future items in our tech stack
- Own the development, continuous improvement and governance of all people policies, procedures, and operating rhythms
- M&A (integration support)
- Manage vendor relationships to achieve program objectives; partner with vendors to ensure that our goals are achieved.
- Help maintain company employee policies; ensure all policies/employee handbooks are implemented, compliant and adopted.
Key Focus Areas
- Compliance – Policy management, Immigration, LOA, State EE compliance
- Systems – evolution of technologies (UKG +), vendor management, enhance usability and productivity, introduce new technologies that drive employee productivity, data integrity etc.
- Tiered Employee support COE and Employee Self Service enablement
- Operational aspects of On-Boarding logistics
- Compliance requirements to ensure all Vimeans are up to date on Code of Conduct training, Harassment training, etc; Audits
To help us, you'll bring:
- 7-10+ years of experience in people operations, including at least 3+ years in a leadership capacity
- Experience leading a high performing operationally focused team
- Demonstrated systems thinker, an expert at designing and implementing systems and processes that scale
- Strong HR fundamentals, understanding the technical side of the people space, such as compliance and employment law requirements
- Demonstrated ability to run an existing people operations function, while concurrently designing and planning for future people operations and tech stack needs
- Project management experience rolling out organization wide processes and systems
- A persuasion to apply a scalability and compliance lens to all processes you build
- A love of measuring impact with data and are savvy at using technology to do this
- Ability to work and think quickly in fast-paced environments
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs