Vimeo is seeking an entrepreneurial Sr. Director of Performance Marketing to lead our team during a period of rapidly accelerating growth. This Executive will be a performance and data-savvy marketing expert with a track-record of success scaling online subscription businesses. This is an opportunity to own an integrated performance marketing strategy across multiple business units while working with some of the brightest business leaders in the industry!
The Sr. Director of Performance Marketing will lead B2B aspects of paid direct response media for Vimeo and its products. Reporting to the VP of user acquisition, the role will be responsible for the construction, testing and execution of strategies that will generate revenue at scale. They will be hands-on, an outstanding communicator, and will have proven leadership skills and past successes in traditional and non-traditional campaigns across a broad range of marketing channels. We seek an innovative leader to drive the evolution of Vimeo’s team of optimization and growth specialists!
What you'll do:
- Build, own, and implement a robust performance marketing strategy
- Drive a digital roadmap designed to significantly impact subscription-based customer acquisition and retention results
- Lead digital marketing efforts across paid social, paid search, SEO, programmatic, affiliate, mobile/app, video, emerging, and cross-channel within a direct response environment
- Supervise the planning, development and execution of a growing marketing budget, with a results-oriented approach.
- Establish and manage day in and day out testing-and-learning plans to continuously optimize media investments
- Report performance to senior leadership on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis, highlighting opportunities or trends for continuous improvement
- Collaborate cross-functionally Partner closely with peers across the organization including the Brand, Content, Creative and Product teams, optimizing online conversion
- Partner with the Marketing Analytics and Business Intelligence teams to drive iterations of media mix modeling, using data to inform decisions to drive Vimeo’s businesses
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 10+ years of experience in performance marketing. Expertise with Google / Facebook / Instagram / Apple and other major performance marketing channels
- Experience managing a large team, with a strong ability to inspire and coach, and a history of hiring, managing, and leading high-performing global teams
- Proven track record using qualitative and quantitative data to develop actionable insights, and a detailed understanding of cross-channel attribution
- Ability to think strategically across the short, medium and long term, while obsessing over the details, and a love of investigating evolving media trends and technology to serve your brand
- Thoughtful, collaborative leadership with strong communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Experience overseeing a large marketing budget, and holistically managing spend allocation across channels
- Experience with a SaaS business environment and targeting SMBs
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs