About Vimeo Israel
Vimeo’s mission is to empower creators to make, share and market the highest quality videos to viewers worldwide. The acquisitions of Livestream and Magisto over the last two years have marked an increased focus on the creation aspect of this proposition, and our Israeli R&D center is focussed entirely on this mission. We are building an AI powered video creation tool for small businesses and marketers, designed to be best in class for simplicity as well as the quality of output, which is a serious challenge.
We have 2 offices in Israel, in Tel-Aviv and Ness Ziona.
For the last 2 years, we work remotely, as the health of our team is our top priority. That said, our offices are open to anyone who is willing to work from the office.
These last 2 years have taught us a lot, about the value of in-person interactions, and the value of greater work-week flexibility. As we rethink work post-pandemic, our goal is to balance these two benefits to build a work environment that enables us to be more connected as a team, more connected at home, and more impactful overall. To do that, we’ll be adopting an office-centric + flexible philosophy to work at Vimeo.
About the role
Vimeo’s Creation team is looking for a strong product leader to take video creation into large organizations. This is a key team management role within Vimeo, reporting directly to our VP of Product, and will have major influence on our creative direction and vision as well as our video creation technological platform. This is a fantastic opportunity to help shape how people create and edit videos!
What you will do:
- Envision and build our next generation creation and editing offering for organizations.
- Be a video creation and editing champion across Vimeo - conduct user research and collaborate with Sales, Support, and other teams to learn about organizations’ problems and outline potential product solutions.
- Lead a product team focused around organizations and Enterprise video creation and editing needs.
- Shape and be part of defining the AI-based video creation technology platform, to preserve our competitive advantage.
- Work closely with design and engineering to prioritize, plan, and track development; lead rollout of new functionality to the users in partnership with Engineering and Product Marketing.
- Communicate effectively the product vision, roadmap, successes and progress made to the rest of the company.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 10+ years of experience as a product manager
- Experience managing other product managers
- Experience working on large-scale B2C or B2B2C products
- You have built products from scratch and taken them to market or meaningfully scaled up products
- You are a team motivator with excellent communications skills and demonstrated ability to work with designers, developers, peer product teams and customers alike
- Creative acumen and experience working with creative teams. You have strong opinions on UX, leaning towards simplicity.
- Technical know-how and experience defining and building technology-heavy products
- Comprehensive knowledge of product development methods and techniques
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience with video platforms and other authoring applications
- Engineering background
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs