About Vimeo Israel
Vimeo’s mission is to empower creators to make, share and market the highest quality videos to viewers worldwide. The acquisitions of Livestream and Magisto over the last two years have marked an increased focus on the creation aspect of this proposition, and our Israeli R&D center is focussed entirely on this mission. We are building an AI powered video creation tool for small businesses and marketers, designed to be best in class for simplicity as well as the quality of output, which is a serious challenge.
We have 2 offices in Israel, in Tel-Aviv and Ness Ziona.
For the last 2 years, we work remotely, as the health of our team is our top priority. That said, our offices are open to anyone who is willing to work from the office.
These last 2 years have taught us a lot, about the value of in-person interactions, and the value of greater work-week flexibility. As we rethink work post-pandemic, our goal is to balance these two benefits to build a work environment that enables us to be more connected as a team, more connected at home, and more impactful overall. To do that, we’ll be adopting an office-centric + flexible philosophy to work at Vimeo.
About the role
Our team develops an innovative video editor that aims to become one of the best video editors in the Market using our AI deep knowledge.
We are seeking a high-performance, self-motivated, professional, senior developer, looking for an opportunity to develop the most interesting and challenging frontend features and to be part of the video creation revolution.
As a Senior Frontend Developer, you will
- Be part of a team of web developers working on the cutting-edge, cloud-based award-winning video-creation platform.
- Lead the design and development of video editing fundamental features
- Work with creative teams, designers, and product managers to translate visual concepts into live experiences.
- Research and experiment with new technologies, architectures, and standards.
- 1+ years of solid experience with ReactJS framework
- BS degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering.
- Working knowledge of common web development best practices, with a focus on the readability & maintainability of code
- Working knowledge of web optimization strategies
- A passion for UI/UX and a keen eye for details.
- Team player, creative thinker, passionate about exploring new technologies.
- Deadline oriented with a creative mind and high learning skills
- Experience with client build tools (Webpack, NPM, Babel, etc.)
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs