Vimeo empowers video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 60 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform and provides powerful tools to host, edit and share videos in the highest quality possible.
Be part of a team that ensures that the Salesforce platform and GTM integrated applications are up and running for our employees.
In this role you will help resolve important and high visibility production issues; collaborate with the team to come up with innovative solutions and automation for the current manual work that the team performs. The successful candidate must be analytical, curious to understand what is behind the problem, agile and able to support multiple priorities.
What you’ll do:
- Learn and assist in the GTM systems configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to ongoing releases.
- Proactively monitor services to identify issues.
- Assist in Maintaining updated system documentation and System policies/procedures with multiple teams.
- Actively transfers knowledge throughout the organization, participates in knowledge sharing projects to develop best practices and support the Sales teams while learning the complexities of Sales Operations and their related systems.
- Perform tasks related to the day-to-day operations of our systems including managing user access, sharing model, creation troubleshooting and data validation.
- Manages tasks in a fast-paced support environment, driving all issues to resolution with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and efficient task execution.
- Work closely with our Sales Operations, Sales, and System Development teams on Business Operations initiatives.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Student pursuing a bachelor's degree in information technology or Information Systems with a focus on design, implementation, and evaluation of cloud-based applications and systems to solve an organization’s challenges with an expected graduation date in 2022-2023.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Highly organized and works hard and smart with attention to detail
- Process-oriented, data-driven and tech-forward
- Organized and have the ability to multi-task
- An effective communicator
- Excellent with interpersonal skills and thrive in a team-oriented environment
- Skilled with Microsoft Office products and Google Suite
- Knowledge of CRM systems
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.