As Lead Salesforce Administrator, you’ll play a vital role at Vimeo. We are looking for a proactive individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback, and designing scalable best practice solutions.
We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform, who can understand both our current setup and our business objectives, in order to quickly identify areas of improvement. The Lead Salesforce Administrator should be comfortable with change management and governance, as well as communicating, prioritizing and managing all aspects of a Salesforce project. The ideal candidate will be happy liaising with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into layman’s terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact.
The Lead Salesforce Administrator will report directly to our Director of Sales Systems while collaborating with our current Salesforce Administrator.
What you'll do:
- Effectively collaborate with internal teams on user experience, business process, and operations, and deliver solutions to increase operational efficiencies and adoption.
- Evaluate complex requirements and communicate security and performance risks to technical stakeholders.
- Manage support requests and escalated administrative needs by providing prompt solutions to technical challenges.
- Configuration of new and existing features and collaborate with the additional Salesforce admin resources.
- Serve as an escalation point to complex administrative and configuration issues.
- Outline technical dependencies and invent creative scalable solutions.
- Ensure data consistency across the ecosystem and keep up to date with Salesforce releases, new features, and best practices.
- Assist with Salesforce integration and implementation projects.
- Inform team members on product enhancements.
- Serve as a Salesforce resource to internal departments.
Skills and knowledge you possess:
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates and you give and get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better and be successful.
- You can work both fast and right and don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision and accuracy and where 80% gets you to the desired outcome, making sure to revisit areas where additional work builds stability.
- You thrive on being pushed and challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form and live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance between putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner and expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility and value personal responsibility in others.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator, and Certified Platform App Builder on the Lightning Platform preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.
- Strong understanding of data structures and data modeling including experience in conducting gap analysis on existing processes and potential alternatives.
- Strong understanding of project management principles.
- Experienced using Project management tools: Jira or similar.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.