The Financial Systems Department provides global support services, design, and implementation of related financial applications, including integration and supporting ongoing maintenance for domestic and international financial systems to drive the expansion and profitability of Vimeo businesses on a real time basis. The Financial Systems Manager will help manage all aspects of Vimeo’s Financial applications, specifically Oracle Cloud FCCS and EBPCS applications, while maintaining the highest level of customer service standards across all of Vimeo. The role will report to the Director, Financial Systems.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and Maintain Consolidation and Planning reports using Reporting Studio as well as Smartview
- Provide end user support and training to assist with enhancements and application functionality
- Help manage Oracle Cloud or related financial system upgrades, inclusive of design documentation, implementation, project management and training.
- Communicate and contribute with senior management regularly on status, risks, and emergent issues.
- Maintain superior levels of customer service to all Vimeo company stakeholders.
- Ensure rigorous adherence to Change and Problem Management processes. Deep dive analysis of incidents and outages, remediations are implemented for future avoidance, including appropriate communications to business stakeholders.
- Evaluate and provide impact assessment of cross-functional company projects on financial systems and processes. Identify, track, and analyze key metrics that impact the business.
- Effectively help manage and leverage external vendor relationships and vendor SLAs as they pertain to the financial systems.
- Comply with corporate policies and legal requirements; support SOX and other compliance areas, providing internal and external audit support as needed, related to financial system operations.
- Utilization and management of ticket system
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5 years of relevant experience in Oracle FCCS and Oracle EPBCS
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance, Computer Science, or related field
- Hands-on implementation experience on: Oracle FCCS, Data Management, Smart View & Oracle EPBCS
- Hands-on experience implementing FCCS on: Statutory reporting, Management Reporting, Multi-GAAP, IFRS, Intercompany Eliminations, Currency Translations Requirements
- Expert understanding & experience on functional aspects of EPM including Income Statement, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow reporting
- Experience building integrations between FCCS, ERP & EPBCS using Data Management or FDMEE
- Understanding & experience of the setup of security, user groups & provisioning
- Ability to be able to write Essbase Calculation Scripts, and EBPCS Business Rules
- Deep understanding of key financial business processes (FCCS/EPBCS file loading, ) including principles, practices and procedures.
- Experience implementing and supporting financial systems transformations.
- Knowledge and good understanding of EPM Automate, Data Load Rules, and Business Rule writing and optimization
- Experience with global consolidations
- Audit and SOX control management for a public company in Financial Applications
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Oracle System EPM certification a plus
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.