Are you passionate about solving customer problems in the video technology space? Are you excited by experimentation? Want to work on a team that rapidly tests and learns? Do you seek a casual workplace that’s serious about a healthy work/life balance? If so, we’re looking for you!
The Growth team at Vimeo has a wide remit to explore opportunities across the entire product. Anything that will grow Vimeo’s user base and business is on the table. The team’s challenge is to identify the highest leverage ideas, turn them into compelling customer experiences, test them super quickly, then build on the best of them.
The kind of intern the Growth team needs will be pragmatic, tenacious, and have a strong bias for action. The need to love data, iteration and creating generating great hypothesis-driven ideas.
What you’ll do:
- Develop high-performance tools that combine scalability with user experience
- Write clean, portable, and well-documented code
- Work with Design and Product teams to help move projects from conception to launch
- Grow both technically and professionally in an awesome environment with tons of development opportunities to learn and do more
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- You have side projects or viewable public code on Github, Bitbucket, etc.
- You have eye for product design and interactivity, and possess a strong attention to detail
- You are a big picture thinker: you understand how individual parts fit into the whole of a website
- You are problem-solver who is interested in scale, efficiency, and performance optimization
- You are currently pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline, with an expected graduation date of 2022 or 2023
Creativity and diversity are at the center of the Vimeo universe. To make sure our culture and products reflect those values, we’re committed to building an actively inclusive environment for human beings of every age, race, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, mental and physical ability, veteran status, national origin, and ancestry. At Vimeo, diverse backgrounds, refreshing perspectives, and open hearts are all welcome. If you like the sound of that, come work with us.
While we offer competitive compensation, we don't provide accommodation. Please ensure you are interested in an internship in New York City under these circumstances before applying
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.