Vimeo is seeking a Director, HR to join our growing HR team! The Director, HR will design, create and iterate on global processes and programs to globally scale a unified Vimeo people experience. You will partner with global internal HR leads as well as the HRBP organization to deliver an aligned, seamless People experience. You will manage the Employee Engagement team, HR Generalist, and HR Coordinator.
What you'll do:
- Design, implement, and iterate projects and programs related to:
- Performance Management
- Onboarding / Offboarding
- Employee Engagement
- Talent Development
- Manage and grow a team of HR professionals focused on bringing the best possible experience to all Vimeans
- Proactively research, design and implement new programs to allow employees to do their best work and build culture
- Lead engagement survey development, roll-out, and analysis
- Act as a key leader of all HR programs in partnership with department heads and HRBPs
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 8+ years of experience in an HR capacity, ideally focused on development of impactful HR policies, procedures and processes
- 3+ years of experience managing HR teams
- Proven ability to implement essential HR programs for a unique employee base
- Solid experience using both qualitative and quantitative data to inform people decisions
- Proven ability to think strategically within a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to make analytic decisions
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.