As the VP, Sales Strategy at Vimeo, you will be responsible for leading the Vimeo Sales Team’s strategy and revenue operations. These responsibilities include defining and owning the GTM strategy, defining processes and policies. You will be responsible for organizational design, coverage and account planning and incentives structures. As a strategy leader, you will own the operating, modeling and metrics of the sales business, ensuring a successful GTM across the sales funnel. The ideal candidate is highly driven, analytical, organized, and passionate, with domain expertise in SaaS sales operations.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and build sales and business processes and implementations that benefit Sales and the Customer
- Work with our Systems Operations team to map out and implement processes as we continue to scale
- Sales owner for Pricing and Packaging, partnering with Product Marketing and Sales Enablement on all GTM pricing
- Go to Market design and territory management including annual planning and quota setting
- Commission design and implementation
- Own sales analytics including forecasting, trend analysis, operating model and metrics
- Manage the general “rhythms of the business” from QBRs to candenced reporting.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 10+ years of Sales/Revenue Operations experience, ideally at a B2B SaaS company
- Advanced excel skills required
- Experience implementing Sales strategy, training, and enablement efforts
- Experience rolling up forecast reports from multiple data sources
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management, organizational as well as presentation skills
- Experience in a team-focused, fluid, fast-paced, dynamic, scaling environment
- Highly motivated and results driven self-starter, operating with a sense of urgency and values accountability
- Passion for Vimeo and our creator community
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.