Vimeo is looking for a Creative Operations Lead who excels as a creative project manager and has a solid background in driving integrated projects, workflow and resourcing. This role will report to the Senior Director, Creative Operations and is key to successful projects. The ideal candidate is someone who is a critical problem solver, collaborative, proactive, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. They will need to successfully orchestrate projects from brief to completion while constantly looking for ways to improve the creative output.
What you’ll do:
- Manage projects of various complexity and size working closely with multiple marketing and creative teams
- Work with the marketing team to ensure that projects are briefed properly with well thought out project and resourcing plans
- Monitor all projects from start to finish ensuring that all briefed deliverables are completed as scheduled
- Manage the review process within the creative and marketing teams
- Facilitate others to do their job well by playing a critical role in managing workflow and projects.
- Work with the creative team to ensure their time is well managed and alerting when a resource is needed
- Coordinate use of internal assets and secure stock art
- Project and resource forecasting and planning
- Track projects using project management software and our internal tools
- Work with the Creative Ops team in building and implementing improvements with the goal of more efficient projects and maintaining good team health
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 6+ years of creative operations and/or project management experience
- Ability to be confidently lead projects, ask questions others may not be thinking about, and make decisions
- Be able to evaluate projects and simplify steps throughout workflow
- Ability to identify priorities and manage multiple projects at various levels of scale
- Is profocient in the nuances of creative management and process
- Have excellent communication skills and are diligent with follow ups across teams
- Experience in marketing, advertising, and/or tech preferred but not required
- Familiarity with project management tools (Asana preferred but not necessary)
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience in art buying is a big plus, but not required
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.