Vimeo’s IT Team is searching for an energetic and passionate Sr. IT Engineer to help support our fast growing global workforce. The ideal candidate can thrive in a constantly changing environment and bring fresh eyes to new and existing challenges.
This role will report to the IT Manager in the US and work with stakeholders across the entire company on ensuring our fellow Vimeo employees are enabled to do their work and our systems are reliable. This includes training new employees during onboarding, managing Windows/Mac endpoints and administering local infrastructure in the Vimeo office in Bangalore, India.
What you’ll do:
● Respond to trouble tickets from end users ranging from requests for access to hardware issues.
● Manage employee Windows and Mac end-points in the office and remotely.
● Install, Maintain and Upgrade Network equipment and its associated infrastructure.
● Assist with maintenance of conference room equipment.
● Assist with procurement, preparation and shipment of new hire equipment.
● Monitor Network to identify problems and suggest solutions.
● Work with 3rd party vendors and providers to meet the IT & Network requirements of Vimeo.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
● 4+ years of experience supporting employees in a fast-paced environment.
● Knowledge of Google Workspace and Slack administration.
● Knowledge of endpoint administration using MDM solutions such as JAMF and InTune.
● Basic understanding of VPN technology.
● Experience administering an enterprise office network.
● Excellent communications skills and ability to work with composure under stress.
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
● Preferred certifications/training - CCNA, Meraki.
● Knowledge of popular SaaS applications such as LastPass and ZenDesk
● Programming knowledge and some experience in automation.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs