Vimeo is looking for a Senior Director of Product to lead our AI/ML efforts to empower and inform our team members and deliver exceptional experiences for our customers by delivering automated actions and insights. This is a critical role within Vimeo, reporting directly to our SVP of Product, and will be responsible for direction, vision, values, and strategy for data science through the identification and transformation of data into actionable information that drives outcomes in business, product, marketing, and other functional areas.
What you'll do:
- Lead the AI/ML strategies working closely with AI Research, Data Engineering and Data Analytics teams
- Define requirements for AI capabilities, critical automation lifecycles and relevant optimization metrics
- Understand business strategies and objectives, collaborate across business areas and teams to understand current and future needs
- Work with the product leadership team to design and develop products that drive outstanding experiences for our customers by leveraging our data
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement strategies for developing and applying modeling resources to predict, improve, and measure the success of initiatives
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data science, modeling using machine learning, computer vision, and natural language processing, advanced scientific/ mathematics fields
- Strong understanding of AI algorithms development processes, trade-offs, and limitations
- Prior experience and understanding of B2B SaaS businesses especially as related to AI/ML.
- Superior analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Identify AI lifecycle bottlenecks and requirements for platforms and tools
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Experience managing complex projects in a fast-paced business
- User-focused, a specialist at making cases with data and user research, with boundless curiosity about our users and what can make them successful.
- Experience developing product specs, writing user stories, and identifying and prioritizing competing products to deliver results while making sense of ambiguity
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.