As the Sr. Director, Revenue Operations at Vimeo you will be responsible for leading the Vimeo Enterprise Sales Team’s revenue operations. These responsibilities include handling the sales forecast, designing and executing sales compensation strategies. Defining important metrics and goals for the sales funnel and analyzing trends with actions plans to implement. Trend reporting for the sales team on team and customer performance, consistently finding opportunities for growth. Additionally, you will be responsible for leading a team of revenue operations individuals. The ideal candidate is highly driven, analytical, organized, and passionate, with domain expertise in SaaS sales operations.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and execute process implementations that benefit Sales
- Aligning the revenue operations functions supporting sales, marketing and customer success
- Work with our Systems Operations team to map out and implement processes as we continue to scale
- Owner of bookings data accuracy and reporting, representing Sales with Finance
- Maintain relationships with sales managers and work together in creating and adjusting trend reporting over time
- Create models to assess areas of opportunity and risk in current operating plan
- Sales partner to the finance and FP&A team working together on sales compensation, commission payments, revenue reconciliation, and other financial metrics
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 10+ years of Sales/Revenue Operations experience, ideally at a B2B SaaS company
- Advanced excel skills required
- Experience implementing Sales strategy, training, and enablement efforts
- Experience rolling up forecast reports from multiple data sources
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management, organizational as well as presentation skills
- Experience in a team-focused, fluid, fast-paced, dynamic, scaling environment
- Highly motivated and focused on results. A self-starter, operating with a sense of urgency and values accountability
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.