Vimeo is looking for a VP of Product Management, Platform who will steer the strategy and delivery of our transactions/payments, search and data, API, and internal tools platforms. We’re looking for a technical product leader who has an extremely deep understanding of platform technology and a recognition of the value of best-in-class planning and execution to drive scalable and fast growth of our business!
The ideal candidate has previously scaled a SaaS business, has deep knowledge of services oriented architecture, is incredibly comfortable with data and measurement, and understands the importance of using technology for growth.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the strategic vision, execution, and business impact for our growing teams of PMs across transactions/payments, search/data, API/BD, and internal tools
- Establish platform OKRs, KPIs, and success standards, regularly analyzing data to measure the quality of our platforms
- Collaborate with engineering and product leadership to build scalable systems to support Vimeo’s growth
- Work cross-functionally with partners across finance, business development, and product in order to establish key priorities and drive impact
- Evangelize our video technology and product, regularly exceeding the expectations of our internal teams and our business clients
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 10+ years of experience in product management with deep domain expertise in platform technology
- 5+ years of experience hiring and leading a team of Product Managers
- Strategic and tactical product thinker with a track record of identifying new opportunities in a changing and growing technical and market landscape
- Deep analytical proficiency and effectiveness working as part of the senior product leadership team
- Strong communication, influence and cross-functional collaboration skills; able to create clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic contexts
- Ability to define success metrics in conjunction with business intelligence to track, analyze and report on key performance indicators
- Ability to work with business development to communicate directly with partners
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Former engineering experience and/or video technology experience highly preferred
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.