We are looking for an experienced manager who can drive complex cross-team projects, identify and resolve blockers, manage cross-team delivery and set the teams up for success. You will be working closely with Product and Engineering teams, but also interacting and building relationships with other Vimeo departments (like Product Marketing, Support, Solutions, Technology, BI). Vimeo is expanding rapidly serving more than 200M customers in 150 countries. Vimeo has a mission to help everyone grow their business with video by making it easy to create and market high-quality, impactful videos. Organizations Business Area (where this position will be focusing on) has a mission of turning Vimeo into the professional video solution used by every business in the world.
What you’ll do:
- Facilitate cross-team planning and estimation with the purpose of frequent customer value delivery. Ensure cross-team dependencies are identified and acted on, mitigate delivery risks
- Facilitate adoption of a consistent and sustainable Product delivery process, contribute to improving it
- Introduce and improve Agile and/or Lean practices as needed
- Work with Product management to ensure teams have alignment on goals and outcomes
- Help teams improve backlog decomposition and estimation
- Help teams and stakeholders understand empirical and iterative product development
- Actively support and encourage continuous improvement culture
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Worked closely with multiple engineering teams simultaneously to facilitate planning and product execution, work decomposition.
- Defined metrics, and associated data collection within Jira in a consistent manner, while applying lean principles.
- Configured and managed Jira workflows, team boards
- Built information radiators in the Atlassian suite (or comparable).
- Demonstrated strong presentation and communication skills.
- Good understanding of Agile values and principles
- Computer Science, Software Engineering, Development management or similar degree desired, or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ Years working in a capacity of Project or Program Manager
- Experience with an Agile Role as Scrum Master, Product Owner or Coach
- 3+ years working across multiple engineering teams for planning and reporting
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Flexible and open minded with a positive attitude
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.