Vimeo is growing our recruiting team, and we are looking to bring on a Business Recruiter to our team! We’re seeking someone who loves the hunt, knows how to strategically find the top talent around, wherever they may be, and has the skills to build long-lasting relationships. This role will support several teams across Vimeo including Finance, HR, Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Creative, etc.
What you'll do:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for Vimeo: develop sourcing plans and innovative search strategies to attract top-tier talent; convert prospects to candidates; interview and identify qualified candidates; build and manage a robust pipeline of talent
- Partner with Hiring Managers and internal stakeholders to effectively deliver results: use an approach driven by data to advise on hiring matters and shared expectations; lead kick-off / post-interview debrief meetings; communicate updates on active searches regularly
- Build competency-based interview plans for a variety of roles with a focus on removing bias from the process
- Handle job postings on internal and external sites
- Maintain ATS data integrity
- Lead job offers including negotiation and administration
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Shown success engaging both active and passive candidates
- Experience building strong relationships with hiring managers and partners at all levels and delivering consistent results; an active and up-to-date network
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and operate with a bias for action
- Experience assembling / delivering offers and closing candidates effectively
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be a strategic problem solver and a self-starter
- Experience working with Greenhouse ATS
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.